Lincoln Continental is a luxurious car model produced by Lincoln Motor Company. Lincoln Motor is a division of Ford Motor Company which mainly sells luxury vehicle under the Lincoln brand. The brand is mainly sold in North America, Middle East and recently in China since 2014.
In the recent event in Manhattan, the company showcased a luxurious seat concept which is found in the Continental model as it can be adjusted in 30 ways. It is aimed for the car passengers to be refreshed and rejuvenated even after a long trip.
The 30 ways to adjust the seat as per below:
- Six ways adjusting seat’s lower cushion, forward or backward, raise or lower front edge, raise or lower rear edge.
- Two ways adjusting seatback whether to raise or recline.
- Four ways adjusting headrest, forward or backward, up or down.
- Two ways adjusting the upper back support whether to tilt forward or backward.
- Four ways adjusting the lower seat cushion extensions, two telescoping segments that move fore or aft independently.
- Four ways adjusting thigh supports which move up or down independently.
- Four ways adjusting lumbar support wether to move up or down as well as inflate or deflate.
- Four ways adjusting seatback side bolsters which is in or out
- Two ways adjusting lower seat cushion bolster whether it is in or out
Although the Lincoln Continental is just as a concept for now, however, according to Jonathan Line, Lincoln’s Advanced Seat Innovation Supervisor, there might be a good chance that it will enter the mass-production soon.